Hmmmph... I haven't updated my blog since the first day at school... Which is no surprize cuz the crazy teachers had been giving us piles of homework to do. I miss PRIMARY SCHOOL! :-(
The first day at school wasn't so bad, except that I was EXTREAMLY nervous! There are dozens of big-size students walking about... it's like a monster walking pass you. You just can't help it if you're short!
Tell you guys what my first week at school was in afternoon class but now I'm in morning class. I have lots of koko to attend. *Sickening* and tiring...
But as the days passed I made friends... one after another. It was all going with the flow (except my never ending homework and the koko to attend!)
I made some good friends... some in SJK(C) Serdang Baru (1) and some in 公民。
The only class that I'm excited about is the computer class. It was all so exciting, you know! I can't imagine life without a PC! (Seriously!)

0 comments:
Post a Comment