As I sat down working on our group's project, I felt a surge of excitement. Yeah! We're gonna rock at the front of the class!
At the thought of that, I almost let out a giggle… fancy Timid Saw Shi Ying being excited to speak at the front of the class! Can you even imagine that?! Giggle
I just can't wait! Everything's in order (well, not every single thing, of course. One of our group members is ill and probably won't turn up tomorrow… but we can make it. Hey, we got confidence baby!)… And I can't wait to see her face when she is being called to answer a super hard question by me. :D
Surely we're gonna rock!! My job is to get ready the Mahjong paper and write the notes on it. I'm also in charge of being the first one to talk: "Ahem… ahem… Selamat pagi kepada Puan Sabariah dan rakan-rakan sekalian. Hari ini kumpulan kami akan membentangkan tajuk "Kerajaan Majapahit". Sila rujuk kepada buku teks muka surat __. Dipersilakan. J" and I'm in charge of getting ready the questions too! I'm also responsible for asking the questions to my "students" who didn't pay attention… haha… I'm so 幼稚!!
Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!
Vote!!! :)
Be A Part of Justin's World!
To All Asian Beliebers!!
WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!
U Smile - Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)
EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber
Friday, May 14, 2010
Presentation
Posted by 寿司颖颖 @.@ Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment