BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Thursday, May 6, 2010

嗨~ 很抱歉哦…… 没有时间写部落格……Too busy updating the Pinklicious Girlz’ blog… Hehe…

唉~ 现在这几天都很忙啊…… 有功课,功课,和更多功课……哎呀 就是功课啦。呵呵~ 其实,今天我都没有那么多东西写…… 很闷啊……但,我真的有几位好朋友在SS了(像黄绣雯,Lun Huei Yen, Iffah Amzan…陈怡莉… 刘淑沁… 郑雯惠… 张俐茵… Cherrish Ng (>.<)… Fa Ory… )…… 但放心,俐尧和其他的…… 我不会忘了你们的啦。

俐尧,为什么还没回信呢?我在等着你的信啊。

没有东西做,就写故事咯…… 呵呵~ 因为我的华语不是那么好,就写英文咯。我承认我自己有点窜,很自恋…… 但,每一个人都有自己的缺点的嘛…… (我不是说有那么多的才华,也不算纳闷多的优点… 呜~要多多改变哦。)

************************************

Fifteen

"Abby!!"

"What, mother?"

"Good luck at the first day at school dear!!"

"Thanks mother. Appreciate it."

Well, not exactly.

I waited for a few minutes for my driver to come pick me up to East Northumberland High… and she appeared in an old-fashion car. Great. Now my schoolmates are gonna think that my driver is my mother and that damn car is her car.

I took a deep breath and walk thru the doors of East Northumberland High… and gasped. There's like, tons of hot boys walking around… and popular girls gossiping and giggling. I was kinda hoping that one of the senior boys will wink at me and say, "I never see you around before… you new here?"

But that won't happen, right?

I suddenly felt I wanna hid behind in the washroom near me. Then a girl that about my age looking a little lost walked to me and said…

"Are you new here?"

"Y-yes…"

"Me too."

I looked into her almond-shaped eyes. A twinkle from her eyes tells me that I found a new friend.

I smiled, "My name's Abigail."

END

0 comments: