BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We Used To Be Best Friends

That's it. It's over. I don't know what the hell your problem is but I know that you不爽我。Oh no don't deny it. You don't like me anymore because you're jealous. Jealous of everything. Why don't you just… back off?! My business is so not your business! I don't know why I forgive you for making fun of my name. Don't deny that too. I heard it from the girl you hate- Christine Leong Wei Yen. At first I forgave u… cuz that time you haven't know me yet. We're still strangers at that time. Now I had removed you from my Favorites category. It's no surprise. I know you dun like me for my need of friends to do everything for me. I can change! Just give me a chance. But now's too late. Nobody can stand being with you, no matter what. You dun believe? Just look at yourself! You're a bad-tempered bitch! Always on PMS… I can't understand how that friend of yours can stand being with you… you're a bad-tempered girl! Always scolding your friends! Very soon friends will be leaving you. Trust me.

We're still "friends" and not enemies. You probably will be reading this and not knowing that it's you I'm talking about. But I will treat you differently… but nicely.

07.05.2010 (6.08pm)

0 comments: