BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Gaga’s “Alejandro” is truly the only exception!

When I was younger I saw my daddy cry and cursed at the wind. He broke his own heart as I watched as he tried to reassemble it. And my momma swore that she would never let herself forget. And that was the day that I promised I would never sing of love as it never exists.

What is the meaning of this quote? I often think about this often. There’s no use liking a song when you don't know what’s the meaning of it.

This is a song called “The Only Exception” sang by the band Paramore. I love them! Their rock music is the bestest ever. But this isn’t rock. It’s a solo-soul by the band leader-Hayley Williams.

I heard this song on MTV. As soon as I hear their guitar rhythm, I immediately knew this song will be one of a kind. >.< :)

I love Hayley Williams! You rock, Hayley! >< :) :)

***********************

I’m now listening to Lady Gaga’s “Alejandro” on Hitz.FM Top 40 with Adam. I love the song too. I mean, it’s like an Indie style, with a slight of Italian and Pop… and Latin! I just love it! Nice one, Gaga! >.< :) :)

“You know that I love you boy, hot like Mexico rejoice…” >.< :) :)

<3 <3 <3 ^^

Font: Kristen ITC, Giddyup Std with Bold

Hitz. FM Top 40 with Adam. (Hitz.FM’s Top 5!!)

5) Smile by Uncle Kracker

4) Your Love Is My Drug by Ke$ha (What you got boy, it’s hard to find… haha~)

3) The Empire State of Mind by Alicia Keys

2) Impossible by Shontelle (this song isn’t really new, I heard it before the mid-year holidays)

1) Live Like We’re Dying by Kris Allen (what?! I thought that song had been over since a few months ago! Oh, well.)

By the way, Jason Derulo is coming! First Usher, then Jason! OMG!!! What next?! Justin Bieber?!

P.S. Drake has released a new single! Check it out on Rick.com!!

0 comments: