唉!真不幸!This is an absolute disaster! You guys know what? … MY MOM IS SIGNING UP FOR FACEBOOK!!! I know!! OMG!!! I’m so freaked out right now! I mean, I’m already suffering being in home already… with my parents… and my sister… and my maid… and the four walls that seemed to stare right back at me. I know, creepy! Having two aunts who have Facebook is bad enough! For I need to save every single damn setting into: “Show all except: Lay Neo Lee, Kirsten Lee” so they won’t know what’s going on between my life at school and with my darling girlfriends. And I really do hope that my mum won’t say stupid (and private) stuff about me to my friends at Facebook. They have the right to forbid me to do something, and I have the right to forbid them to do something too, right?! Well, I forbid them to add my friends as a friend of theirs on Facebook, and I forbid them to say embarrassing, stupid, ridiculous, and stupid stuff about to my friends. Having two aunts who have Facebook is bad enough (Oops, I do realize that I had mentioned that earlier. But it doesn’t matter.) Well! Just for my safety, I’d better not be a friend of my mum on Facebook. Just for the sake of my face and the sake of my happiness. Seriously. I’d rather stay at home forever than see my mum interfere my relationship with my friends. And, I forgot to tell you guys that when Wen Hui came to my house, my mum treated Wen Hui as her best friend. I mean, come on! She’s my friend! Not my mum’s! She does not have the right to be friends with her at all. I tell you! To my calculations, adults and young adults like me can never be friends, for they never had much in common! Adults don’t gossip, we do. Adults hate loud noises, for us? Huh! The louder the better! Adults hate loud music. They look horrid wearing the clothes we like. They look so boring wearing the clothes they like, too! Face the fact, mother. You’ll never understand me. No matter how much you even try. We’re never meant to be best friends. So stop it, just… STOP! I hate it! The more progress you put in, the worse it gets. So stop. For the sake of your own daughter that you say you “love”.
Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!
Vote!!! :)
Be A Part of Justin's World!
To All Asian Beliebers!!
WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!
U Smile - Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)
EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment