BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Friday, September 17, 2010

♥Nothing To Do♥

Here I am, still in my PJs… listening to Miley Cyrus’ “Liberty Walk”… watching Ugly Betty…

S>U>P>E>R> B>O>R>E>D

It really sucks, you know? I really have nothing to do. Oh great here comes Travie McQoy’s “Billionaire”. :/

I’m having the hiccups now :/ Great. ==” Maybe I should edit some photos of Justin! :D

Yeah! I’ll do that! :) Check these out: (I edited these a few weeks ago)

Aww... you can wear mine if you want! =DFine!! I LOVE YOUHH I'M LATE!! =O MY WORLD Never Let You Go Never Say Never There!

Isn’t these cute? XD LOL Okay! I’ve gotta go edit some :) I’ll post them when they’re ready :)

0 comments: