BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to Maisarah!!

“Happy birthday to you… happy birthday to you… happy birthday to Sarah… happy birthday to you...”


Happy birthday girlfriend! I’m so sorry that I can’t come to your party! My dad don’t give me to go… 呜呜呜~~~

Anyway, 14.03.2010 SJK(C) Serdang Baru (2) is having a Charity Fund or something something… Maybe I’m going… not yet confirmed la…

But if you all are going, I had to and I want to and I got to come along too! It’s now or never… (Well, not now, it’s Sunday, actually…) So, Tania… 俐尧… 童宁… and Maisarah… if you’re going… please call me and inform me!!

I missed you guys… Breakaway, girls! Forever and always your best friend, Ah Saw (or Sos Cili… or Sushi… so many nicknames… T.T)

12.03.2010 (2.50pm)

0 comments: