I don’t know why… but today I decided to sleep early. Which is weird… cuz usually in holidays, I used to stay up late at night, reading Sophie Kinsella’s masters.
But today, I feel different. Sad, I suppose.
I will always hate nighttimes… when you lie on bed, ready to go to sleep, do you feel lonely? Do you feel sad and angry? Well, I do. And I don’t know why. Because of this, I maybe will cry myself to sleep… and go to school will lazy, worn- out and red eyes. This is so not cool. At all. And sometimes, my best friends will go worried and ask me, “Why red eyes? Did you cry yourself to sleep last night?”
I hate it when they’re worried. It adds stress to them. They sympathize me cuz they care. And I care for them, either. A lot.
My family doesn’t know about this. None of them know about this. Not even my mother. Haiz… as you can see, I’m more close to my girlfriends than to my family. *Faint smile*
So what if I think that school is better than home. You got friends around us… you got teachers that actually care. You got more friends than your family members. Now that’s exciting.
This song is for all my ex-schoolmates. I love you all, especially those who had been with me when I’m facing a hard time. You know who. We had been through so many things: thick and thin… Sweet, bitter… I still remember last years’ Children’s Day. It was truly a BLAST! With Michael Jackson dancing next door… and all our favorite songs booming in our ears, I know that that day… it’s our day… that we’ll NEVER ever ever forget!
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray (I would pray)
Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
So I prayed I could break away
[Chorus:]
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Wanna feel the warm breeze
Sleep under a palm tree
Feel the rush of the ocean
Get onboard a fast train
Travel on a jet plane, far away (I will)
And breakaway
[Chorus]
Buildings with a hundred floors
Swinging around revolving doors
Maybe I don't know where they'll take me but
Gotta keep moving on, moving on
Fly away, breakaway
I'll spread my wings
And I'll learn how to fly
Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye
I gotta take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget the place I come from
I gotta take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway, breakaway, breakaway







0 comments:
Post a Comment