Yeah! 明天回二校咯!!哈哈…… 我好excited叻…… Yessssssss… 哈哈哈…… 一定好好玩的啦…… At the thought of meeting Maisarah again, I would jump up and down… up and down… Oooooooooh I’m just SO excited!!! 我真的不可以等哦!呵呵呵……可以见到你们四个了咯!童宁 ~ 俐尧~ 迈沙拉 (Maisarah 啦)~ Tania…
Tania if you’re reading this, I can’t wait until tomorrow… ohmigosh… you’re so lucky to be in the Aussie International School! I want to see your CUTE uniform… is Kate coming along? How is Kate anyway? Ughh… I’m so impatient…
X<
…
So...
Maisarah… if you’re reading this I would like to ask you something… dakah Maisarah akan brtudung ke Serdang baru 2; atau you akan pakai baju sekola je?
Actually you look quite nice in the scarf… seriously! XD
Are you excited to meet Eric…? David… and ALLAN? You know Allan is in my 1 Cekal class you know…
Well… I’m only excited to meet four of you…
Only… ;)
>v<
^v^
XD LOL this is getting AWKWARD!
**************************************
Haiz… I don't know 1 A how many $... Oh yeah Maisarah yesterday I called you, you didn’t answerrrrrrrr… why?! I want to ask you whether what time are you reaching school…………… 呜呜呜呜呜呜呜呜呜呜~~~~~ I only heard Ke$ha’s TiK ToK only…
**************************************
Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
(Hey, what up girl?)
Put my glasses on, I’m out the door - I’m gonna hit this city (Let’s go)
Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
Cause when I leave for the night, I ain’t coming back
I’m talking - pedicure on our toes, toes
Trying on all our clothes, clothes
Boys blowing up our phones, phones
Drop-toping, playing our favorite CDs
Pulling up to the parties
Trying to get a little bit tipsy
Don’t stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I’mma fight
‘Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock, on the clock
But the party don’t stop no
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh
Ain’t got a care in world, but got plenty of beer
Ain’t got no money in my pocket, but I’m already here
Now, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger
But we kick ‘em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger
I’m talking about - everybody getting crunk, crunk
Boys trying to touch my junk, junk
Gonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunk
Now, now - we goin’ til they kick us out, out
Or the police shut us down, down
Police shut us down, down
Po-po shut us -
Don’t stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I’mma fight
‘Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock, on the clock
But the party don’t stop no
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh
Don’t stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I’mma fight
‘Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock, on the clock
But the party don’t stop no
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh
DJ, you build me up
You break me down
My heart, it pounds
Yeah, you got me
With my hands up
You got me now
You gotta that sound
Yeah, you got me
DJ, you build me up
You break me down
My heart, it pounds
Yeah, you got me
With my hands up
Get your hands up
Put your hands up
No, the party don’t start until I walk in
Don’t stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I’mma fight
‘Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock, on the clock
But the party don’t stop no
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh
Don’t stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I’mma fight
‘Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock, on the clock
But the party don’t stop no
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh
**************************************
Tania I promised I will share the Victoria’s Secret perfume… I vowed!!
And 俐尧,你的妈妈几时可以stop being so WORRIED 啊?呵呵呵~~ 我的妈妈也是酱…… 那么degil… degil mau mampus…
俐尧,最近Taylor Swift 拿了4 Grammys… While Beyonce got 6 Grammys… and Lady Gaga got 2 only……
唉…… 为什么一定是Beyonce最好呢?但说不定他的Single Ladies 和Halo 有很好听… 一、二、三……下!
Taylor Swift
这个我喜欢!哈哈哈哈~~
Wow...
这是他小的时候的照片~~ 很可爱哦!!
Find this picture at Taylor's Webpage!
Beyonce
Lady Gaga
**************************************
Funny funny funny…
Find Facebook TagUrFriendz Pics @ Facebookcraze!!!!




.jpg)


















0 comments:
Post a Comment