BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Saturday, March 6, 2010

KOMSAS… KOMASAS… KOMSAS…


Sajak- A Poor Girl’s Life being tortured by… KOMSAS

Tema

Komsas is BANNED (I hope)

Maksud

Rangkap Pertama

Komsas is BANNED (It’ll be a miracle if komsas is BANNED forEVER.

Rangkap Kedua

WHATEVER MAJOR LOSER



Rangkap Kelima

So what?! I’m still a student… I’m not kicked out of the school… And I don’t need you, KOMSAS. (So what by ‘P!nk”. Edited by Sushi King)

Persoalan

(What the hell is that?!)

Metafora

(I only know what a meteor is and metal and MENTAL… not “metafora”… Sorry)

Sinopsis

One day a girl tore up a komsas book hatefully… And her name is… Sushi King. Thank you.



**************************************************

Thank you… thank you…

Haiz… today… got… karangan… Chinese karangan… tomorrow Chinese test… today got Math… and… KOMSAS…

WHY?!!

KOMSAS… AGAIN…

AND I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO WRITE…

ARRRRRRRRGH

**************************************************

KOMSAS

-Thursday, March 04, 2010 5pm

0 comments: