BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Down to Earth

I never thought that it’d be easy
Cause we’re both so distance now
And the walls are closing in on us
And we're wondering how
No one has a solid answer
But just walking in the dark
And you can see the look on my face
It just tears me apart
So we fight (so we fight) through the hurt (through the hurt)
And we cry (and cry and cry and cry)
And we live (and we live) and we learn (and we learn)
And we try and try and try and try
So it’s up to to you and it’s up to me
That we meet in our middle
On our way back down to earth
Down to earth down to earth
On our way back down to earth
(back down to earth - repeat)
Mommy you'll always and somewhere
And daddy I live outta down
So tell me how could I ever be normal somehow
You tell me this is for the best
So tell me why am I in tears
So far away and now I just need you here
So we fight (so we fight) through the hurt (through the hurt)
And we cry (and cry and cry and cry)
And we live (and we live) and we learn (and we learn)
And we try and try and try and try
So it’s up to to you and it’s up to me
That we meet in our middle way
On our way back down to earth
Down to earth down to earth
On our way back down to earth
(back down to earth - repeat)
We fell so far away from where we used to be
Now we're standing and where do we go?
When there's no road to get to your heart
Let's start over again
So it’s up to to you and it’s up to me
That we meet in our middle way
On our way back down to earth
Down to earth down to earth
On our way back down to earth
(back down to earth - repeat)
I never thought that it be easy
Cause we both so distance now
And the walls are closing in on us
And we're wondering how…”

You know what Justin Bieber’s singing about? Well…

His parents spilt up at the age of 10 months old! He wrote this song to his parents… it’s already really sad… but I don’t think his real sadness can be described with words and ink… It’s indescribable!

Imagine it, not having a happy family just at the age of 10 months old only… you can’t even talk that time! (He wrote this song last year…)

I feel so sorry for him! I wish I could comfort him and tell him that everything will be okay… for his fans will always be there for him… no matter what… and to let him know that he will never be alone… He got his fans! Justin, just look down your chest and a little to the left, that’s the place where your fans will be. Remember, you are not alone… for your fans will be always here for you no matter what! ;)

0 comments: