BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Friday, August 20, 2010

♥About Me♥

♥ 苏思颖
♥ Saw Shi Ying
♥ Jennifer, Sushi, 吖 Saw, Sushi Ying
♥ 12+
♥ 01.12.1997
♥ 1 Cekal, SMK Seri Serdang
♥ Singing, Hanging with my besties, bowling
♥ Melaka, Malaysia
♥ My besties:
~ Tania
~ Maisarah
~ 俐尧
~ 童宁
~ 雯惠
~ 刘淑沁
~ Iffah
~ Fatihah

More about me_________ ♥
~ I ♥ Goth people, but I'm not Goth.
~ I ♥ Emo pictures, but I'm not Emo.
~ Sometimes, when I'm too lazy to brush my teeth, I wish for a teeth sanitizer. ><
~ I ♥ my BFFs.
~ I'm more close to my friends than with my family.
~ I listen to the same songs til I get bored of them.
~ I crush on boys a lot... but only for a short while.
~ I'm lazy, but neat.
~ I freaking ♥ Justin Bieber.
~ I'm not a big deal. At all.
~ I'm a crap liar. My mum said that if I lie, my eyes will blink lotsa times or I get really, really nervous. Or I wouldn't look into the eyes of the person I am lying to.
~ I wear huge, oversized T-Shirts to sleep with matching bright colored leggings. ><
~ I hate it when people talk bad about other people behind their backs.
~ I’m not perfect. Nobody is. Duh.
~ I don’t care if people don’t belieb in what I say. It’s their problem. Why should I care? It’s not like I’m gonna die or something. :)
~ I am who I am, so if you don’t like me, it’s your problem. :)
~ Sometimes I want to walk in a graveyard and see who died on 01.12.1997, cuz that’s the day that I was born. If I found one, it’ll make me feel I’m the one who will replace him/her. You know what I mean?
~ I can be annoying sometimes. And crazy around my friends.
~ Sometimes I would say I don’t care, but actually I do. More than you.
~ I love to smile and laugh. It release all my tension and depression. Just one simple smile and I’ll feel happy.
~ I’m allergic to bore. Seriously.
~ When I’m freaking nervous, I’ll look like a vampire. :S
~ You can trust me in keeping a secret. ;)
~ Sometimes when you really crack me up, I’ll laugh until my tummy start to ache and my face will be really red but I’ll continue laughing anyway!
~ I’m the girl who remembers all the funny moments and jokes that people crack up and sometimes when I think about them, I’ll laugh. Then people will stare at me as though I’m crazy but I’ll continue smiling anyway!
~ I freaking ♥ singing. I gotta say I have the talent. :P
~ I get bored easily. :/Like, right now.

0 comments: