Just got home from a boring day at school. Really, it is boring. Fridays are always boring. But the cool thing is we can go home extra early than before- 12.15pm I know! It rocks!
But in Science class, it was really really really really boring!! I just finished my essay for the next class and it was starting to get fringing boring. When I look up the teacher (I forgotten her name) was teaching about heat flowing or whatever it is called. @.@ Poor thing. No one’s even listening! Well, there is a few nerds in our class that’s listening, I guess.
- Eugene Wong (he looks like somebody’s grandpa, I mean, he doesn’t have wrinkles or anything… It’s just that he really should push up his glasses. It can slip off his nose any minute if he doesn’t adjust it. And he’s ugly. I’ll try to take a picture of him when I have the chance)
- Chong You Seong
- Khaw Wei Kit
Jeez Louise. Chong You Seong have Faceb0ok, but he hardly goes online. I can bet when he’s at home he spends every minute he can studying. (And doing homework.) I can bet too that he’s doing his homework right now. But nobody… I repeat, NOBODY do homework/study on a Friday (Or you can say, FlyDay… Cuz it’s a day you have to fly like a bird, enjoying the freedom. ==)
Anyway, I didn’t bring my Hands On Science reference book. So I just doodle… while the teacher is babbling away about heat or whatever it is called. @.@
Look, I GTG now. I’m fringing hungry and I can smell fried chicken!
And MTV Hits is on NOW! On Channel 713!
♥

0 comments:
Post a Comment