I’m overboard and I need your love. Pull me up, I can’t swim on my own… it’s too much. Feels like I’m drowning without your love, so throw yourself out to me, my lifesaver.
It’s already 2 AM in the morning and I’m still thinking of you. Crying colored tears… Thank God for waterproof mascara…
I’m not over you. I still love you… as before. :’( I still remembered that fateful day, I chatted with you on MSN… And what you said to me made me fall in love with you all over again. :’)
The colored tears streaming down my face following with my black eyeliner continued. I love you. I always do. I always will. Again, thank God for waterproof mascara.
It’s good to know that you treated me as your sister. Or at least a friend.
But now you love somebody else. It hurts. As much as you love her and she doesn’t know. I’m facing the same problem too.
You love her, she doesn’t know and you’re miserable because of that. I love you, you don’t know and it hurts because of that! She’s a close friend of you… I’m a close friend of you.
But I’m my problem is worse. I hear you talk about how much you love her… do you know how much I ache to tell you the truth?! Do you?! Of course not! Now I understand why you don’t have the guts to tell her. Because you’re scared of being rejected. And that hurts even more. So you decided t0 keep it to yourself.
And I decided to keep the truth to myself because of the same reason too.
I understand. And I’m grateful for sharing the same pain with each other.
Cuz you’ll get to know me more.
So I understand what you’re facing now. :’)
♥

0 comments:
Post a Comment