From a lazy, fucked-up girl to a independent, healthy, sexy & sophisticated girl… is quite impossible. :( But cheer up~ We girls belieb in Girl Power and nothing can stop us!
From now on I should stop being so lazy! Even now I’m feeling lazy and my back hurts from no reason. Guess I sprained it for watching TV for a few hours. :S Jeez Louise. I will never change.
Oh God now my mom is nagging me to go up and study with her teaching me Geography. I mean it’s so boring I’d rather learn History first. (I can’t belieb that I would say this… but I’m gonna say it now… that I quite like History. Especially Chapter 6. It’s my favorite chapter in the whole book. But too bad the book didn’t mention anything about the Holland and Portugal thing-y. But I hate, just simply freaking hate the fact that we have to memorize every single damn thing in the History text book. Why don’t we just… I don't know… like, just understand the story. Not forcing poor tortured students like us to memorize every stupid fact. @.@)
Where was I? Let see… Oh, my mom is nagging me to go upstairs and study Geography. Well, I’m sorry to say this, mom… I’m afraid we need to postpone out “appointment”. :)
I guess I had not been exercising for like, a whole month now… and my weight is 33 kg. God… I’m getting so fat right now. I seriously need to exercise. I wouldn’t go to a diet or anything. Eww… I will starve to death. Maybe just a banana for breakfast. (Usually I don’t eat anything at all in the whole morning. ><) Yeah. Or hot Milo. Oh yeahh… LOL. Too carried away now!
Poor mummy, She had been calling us to go up since almost like an hour already. Bitch in the house! And this time’s ME. ;)
Well… guess I wanna get this lazy feeling of me. I’d better go now. See ya guys laterr babes! :) :* Buhbyez! ;)
♥

0 comments:
Post a Comment