BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Thursday, September 16, 2010

♥Bieber Fever♥

Cute Bieber Quotes:

“So… I love this boy that humps floors, walks into glass doors, talks to swans, kisses teddy bears and thinks he’s a ninja :)--Justin Bieber ♥”

“I belieb that I am a belieber that got cursed by BIEBERculosis that is more dangerous than Bieber Fever and I am more than a Biebette.”

Justin Sings: “And we could nowhere but up…”
Biebette: “Or we could go up to the bedroom? ;)”
Biebette’s mom: “Oh God…”
Biebette: “XD Hehe~!!”

:D I know! The quotes are so cute!

And look check this pic out::

Oh my Bieber!! So hawt!! I belieb that I am a belieber that got cursed by BIEBERculosis that is more dangerous than Bieber Fever!!

I know! Hawt, isn’t it. He loves to stick his tongue out :P

I love this pic. As soon as I saw this pic on Facebook, I was like, “OMB!!" I love this pic! Looking oh-so-hot!! XD”

0 comments: