BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

♥Crap at Math♥

I’m really bad at Math. I was studying Math with my parents about stupid integers and I don’t eve know what the hell are they talking about!

Grr… I hate Math, seriously. I hate MATH!! Gosh my brain is swirling with numbers and integers now.

:’( 

My life is so fucked up at the moment. Haiz…

It’s now past midnight. I better go to bed now. I’m quite tired. :/

Goodnight, world! :D

0 comments: