BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Saturday, March 6, 2010

He really got talent

If you can shut up and really listen to him sing, you can see that he’s much, much more than you think. I used to sing along…and I never really listen… I just sing along… but one day I gave him a chance… I raised the volume and listened quietly. If you listen really hard… you can see that he meant it… the grace in his voice is outstanding… you can cry if you want. Easily.


You seen his concerts… and you had seen his fans (especially the girls) screaming their heads off… yelling their heart out… screaming his name… well, I can see that they call themselves “fans” cuz… “Oh my God… He’s so HAWT!” “Oh my God… He’s truly amazing… how did he do that MOVE?!” “Wow- oh- wow… he really captured my heart… I mean, look at the way he dance! He’s sexy!” and blah… blah… blah…

Well! You can now wipe your crocodiles tears after you heard him passed away… I mean… grow up! How can you all say a 50-year-old man HOT?! Only Madonna’s hot… duh (okay… maybe not… I don’t really like Madonna anyway…). @. @ He doesn’t have the strength to dance anymore… but I agree that he was talented. You all claimed that “Oh my God! Like, duh! Of course I’m his number one fan!” Fan of what? The true him? He’s been hiding in a mirror all the time!!! I mean, listen to his songs… he knows that everybody “loves” him… so he wrote that song… “Earth Song” just to tell every fool on earth to STOP destroying the earth! And his “Man in the Mirror”… what he wrote that song for? Just to show how handsome he is?! No! He wrote that song cuz he’s HOPING that you will care for the poor… donate and blah blah blah… and what about the song “Heal the World”? Why he wrote that?! You tell me!!!

I’m a fan of him all right… a TRUE fan of him. I know the way he dance… the signature dances… (Moonwalk la!) his Billie Jean… I don’t know what killed him… or WHO killed him… or what cause him to be murdered… or he just die cuz of drug overdose…

Anyway, I bet you all say me nerds or fools or slut… but, actually… you all are!

0 comments: