BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's/He’s Getting Hotter and Hotter!!

Ugh… I’m thinking of changing my school uniform to a baju kurung… but… WILL MY MOTHER ALLOW ME?! I mean, it’s so HOT in school… I can die of thirst… like Edward (Cullen) in Twilight.













Awwww… so sweet!


And by the way…

(LOOK AT THIS)

********************************************************

Khamis                                                                                                            04.03.2010

Latihan (1) – Who’s hotter?

i) Who?

Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson)!!!

ii) It?

THE WEATHER!!!

Conclusion: The weather’s hot… he’s hot… so… which one?

********************************************************

TEAM EDWARD FOREVER

PS… I think the weather’s hotter. Duh!

0 comments: