BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Friday, June 25, 2010

Miley Bare Down There? RUMOR!

Miley Cyrus

Yup. Not tamed. Look at Miley… all flaming red hair with orange highlights… Even rumored to not wearing underwear… What happened to the good girl? Good girl gone bad, of course! That’s what I love about her! :-) She ain’t squeaky clean anymore! She got down and dirty!

And look at Katy Perry! I thought her hair was blue! Well, either she’s wearing a blue wig… but I swear I saw her at the Kid’s Choice Awards that she was having blue hair on TV!

Katy Perry

On the A-list: Perry to make her live debut in Malaysia next month.

And Lun Huei Yen… I you sure that this girl is Jessica Lopez?

JENNifer Lopez

Of course it’s not Jessica Lopez! It’s Jennifer Lopez! I told you it’s “Jennifer” Lopez… not “Jessica” Lopez!

Jessica orz Jennifer Lopez?

0 comments: