- My Parents (even that I don’t like them.)
- Money (Duh!)
- Air
- Water
- Food
- The Pinklicious Girlz (they’re not my friends, they’re my best friends.)
- My Friends
- Knowledge
- Music (“Who doesn’t like music?” “Hobos.” “Hmm… Good point.”)
- Singers (No singers, no music! No music, my life is tuneless!”)
- Black, White, Purple, and Pink (I don’t want my life to be colorless.)
Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!
Vote!!! :)
Be A Part of Justin's World!
To All Asian Beliebers!!
WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!
U Smile - Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)
EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
The 11 Things That I Can’t Live Without
Posted by 寿司颖颖 @.@ Wednesday, July 07, 2010
Labels: Family, Friends..., Friendship, Teacher, 学校, 部落格
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment