BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Thursday, July 29, 2010

More About Me

Hi. :-)

Call me Sushi. If you’re my friend.

I hate making decisions when I don’t have to.

I listen to the same songs over again until I get bored.

I hate womanizers and playboys.

I’m lazy… but neat.

Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift rocks.

I hate Selena Homeass. (I mean, Gomez.)

I think Kim Kardashian and Katy Perry are the coolest celebrities ever.

I grew up in Melaka.

I have a grand step-cousin who’s from England. Seriously.

Sometimes I would just say “Whatever”… but actually I do care deep down inside.

I hate it when girls start drama. I really hate it.

Sometimes I wonder if I’m starting to be a Muslim. I mean, I’m tanned (LOL) and I mutter: “Oh mak engkau” if I dropped something on accident. :)

I am friends with a celebrity-Iffah bt Amzan. Seriously.

Oh yeah, my name’s Saw Shi Ying. ;)

0 comments: