BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Monday, August 30, 2010

♥Getting Ready♥

The whole family’s getting ready to go to IOI mall to have dinner & watch Sorcerer’s Apprentice! :D I’m so excited to watch the movie! :)

As I already said… I have watched it once with Tania, Kate & Iffah but I wouldn’t mind watching it twice.

Anyways, if Tania & Kate watch it again it would means that they had watched it 3 times! :O I know!

Plus they won’t get tired of it! ><

Okay, long story short… Sorcerer’s Apprentice is really a great movie… starring Nicholas Cage & that funny dude. :)

He really cracks me up during the movie.

I’m oh-so excited!! XD

0 comments: