BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Monday, August 30, 2010

♥Groggy♥

Oh God I’m feeling so groggy now. But I can’t tell my parents that I’m sick now.

Well, I did… on the phone… with my workaholic mother. ==

I guess she forgotten all about it, ‘cause she didn’t mention anything about going to the doctor since she came home.

Which is good, ‘cause I regretted telling her just now. But since she forgotten that I’m ill now, I mind as well don’t mention anything about it ‘til tomorrow, because I don’t feel like going to school at the next day. ><

LOL I’m so lazy. I mentioned earlier, right? On the post, “♥Absent♥”.

Well, almost everyone in class are lazy. Even my dad. He’s lazy too. :P

Dad if you’re reading this down clench your jaw & fist please. :P

Well… all these typing had made me hungry. Mmm… I smell fried chicken! :P I’m so getting fat day by day… 33 freaking kilograms!

Year 5: 28kg!

Year 6: 30kg!

Form 1: 33kg!

Can somebody help me here?!

0 comments: