BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Thursday, August 26, 2010

♥Glee♥

I just finished watching Glee and it was smashing!

Glee just simply rocks! I just love that show! You have got to watch the show!

Every Wednesday, 9.05pm-10.05pm. Star Worlds channel. 713 :)

(Star Worlds repeat the Wednesdays episode on Thursdays, 8.05pm-9.05pm.)

Glee can turn almost every single song to a more fabulous song. Think Lady GaGa’s “Poker Face” into a really slow song. (I heard it… and tell you what, the Glee edition is more amazing!) :)

Okay, to proof that Glee’s really freaking amazing, here are some of the songs that Glee sang. Example: Poker Face, Take A Bow, It’s My Life, Halo, Single Ladies and Keep Holding On. :)

0 comments: