Hello hello!
I just got back from school and I’m sweating all over. :/
I really hate walking all the way to 7-eleven just to wait 15 minutes for my driver to pick me up from school.
She’s the one who’s so lazy to drive to the back door of my school to pick me up!
So now I’m sweating all over.
The back of my shirt is damp with my sweat. Grr…
I hate my driver & her whole family.
Anyways, look at the bright side! :D
Tomorrow is a hoooooo-lyyyyyyyy-daaayyyy! :D
I’m so glad that tomorrow is a holiday. :) :)
That means, play, no homework (well, I have a lot to do… but maybe I’ll finish it tonight), relax, and more play! :P
But mostly, no school!!
But… I won’t get to see my friends tomorrow and the day after and the day day after… :(
Anyways, whatever. :/
Skip~
My grandfather’s birthday is on the 29th of August…
I can’t wait! :)
Yeah, I guess it’s weird for me to look forward to one of my family member’s birthday…
But my grandfather’s the best.
When I want something, he’ll surely buy for me. :)
But he’s not working now… so if I want something, I just kept quiet.
I don’t want to add stress on him. :/
But my sister… huh! She’ll never understand.
I don’t know what the hell’s her problem… either she pretended not to know that my grandfather is not working anymore…
Or she really don’t know…
Or she doesn’t give a damn. :(
Anyways, that’s her. :/
So my grandfather is coming this weekend… so my parents had planned a birthday cake. (I hope it’s ice-cream, it has been awhile since I last ate ices.)
And maybe if we have the time, we’ll go shopping!
Maybe go Mid Valley or something!
Or Pavilion!
Oh yyeaaahh!
If we behave, of course. @.@
Jeez Louise.
Skip~
Okay, I really can’t stand my grandaunt now.
She just won’t shut the fuck up!!
She’s frustrated ‘cause she can’t find the freaking daily newspaper! Big deal!
She went on and on asking my Cambodian maid (her freaking name’s ‘Riem’, by the way.) if she did bring the freaking paper indoors.
And Riem said yes.
But my grandaunt wouldn’t stop asking the same fucking question!!!
“DID YOU BRING THE NEWSPAPER INDOORS JUST NOW, RIEM?!”
Over and over again…
And of course the egg-head (Riem) answered the same old answer… a freaking “YES”.
So get over it, OKAY?!
Jeez! If you want to read the fucking paper SO FREAKING BADLY why don’t you get the hell out of here and but it in a simple 7-eleven store?!
Jesus Christ!
Oh great, now my grandaunt is mumbling: “Where’s the silly newspaper gone to?! Haiz… very sickening. Just sickening.”
Well! I know what to do! (Place fake smile here) Why don’t you just shut the fuck up and move on with your life!
It’s not that your boyfriend dumped you or anything!
Get the hell outta here and buy one, drama!
(Place fake smile here)
That should do it.
It’s just that I don’t have the freaking guts to do it.
‘Cause she’ll simply give me a big smack if I do.
:/
Typical me.
♥

0 comments:
Post a Comment