BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Friday, August 27, 2010

♥Fucking Crap♥

Okay, I really hate my mom right now.

Just because I didn’t do her bloody work doesn’t mean that she must go off like a rocket lighted up with zillions of matches! Jesus!

I hate her!

So now tomorrow (which is today because it’s now past midnight now. Busy watch Glee! It’s on now! :P) I must do my bloody homework so that I won’t have to study with that drama brat!

Ha!

Lucky that I didn’t do my homework today. :P

>< Haha she will have no choice but to let me do my homework.

Besides I still can listen to my favorite songs while doing the crappy homework. :)

I’m so clevah! :P

In your bloody face, drama! XD (Place evil laugh here XD)

0 comments: