BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

♥Busy Night♥

I teamed up with Christine for the stupid, dumb Moral presentation and that was the biggest mistake in my life yet.

Grr… I shouldn’t have said I will do the Moral presentation… ‘cause I’m gonna be really busy tonight.

And I have to catch Glee on 9pm (guilty pleasure ma… >< :P) & at the same time of course do the freaking Moral presentation. :@

I should have done it yesterday! Plus I have no idea what to write… God I regret that I said I could do all by my own self.

Plus my mom wants me to study tonight. I hadn’t study for two days now so my mom said I must study tonight.

I don’t know what she’ll say after she found I have a presentation to write.

I hope she’ll understand. :/

I know you guys are wondering why Christine didn’t want to do it together.

Well, we did do it together of course. She had been a really great help. :)

But I said I would do the rest of it by myself but I never thought this would happen.

So this have nothing to do with this. Kay?

And that Moral teacher is really lazy! Why wouldn’t she teach the class herself?! It’s not the student’s job to teach the class! It’s the freaking teachers!

Jesus! :@

0 comments: