And I mean, crazy!! I just came back 5 minutes ago with rosy cheeks, sweating all over, all red in the face. (Of course I was red in the face! The freaking stupid school uniform and the hot weather made me sweating all over too!)
Anyway, it was more crazier in English lessons. Pn. Chew gave us homework to do and my friends kept asking me how to do and I need to tell them the answer. Plus to make it worse, my left ear hurts like hell (it’s in infection :/) Sometimes I hate it when my English is the best in class. People kept asking me questions that I don’t even know. People!! I’m not Gandhi, please! Ask somebody else!! For Chris’ sake ask somebody else!
Iffah kept asking me. Wen Hui kept asking me either. It’s not like I hate helping but seriously!! ONE STEP AT A TIME, okay?! Jeez Louise. Oh my God it’s all crap right now. My left ear hurts like hell and the Civic folio that Iffah is suppose to lend me first is now at a idiot bitch’s hands----Christine. That fucking selfish bitchy idiot bitch! Screw you, Christine! How can you say: “Aiya don’t bother about her la!” ?!
Don’t bother about me?! I’ll show you! I feel like emptying my whole water bottle on your fucking egg-head who stinks like hell! How can you be so selfish?! Iffah is supposed to lend me the folio first!! You fucking idiot! You’re making a big mistake right now!
You see if I don’t prove you wrong! I’ll torture you, I’ll do anything to hurt you!
♥

0 comments:
Post a Comment