My mom haven’t give me back the broadband yet… and of course I mind but I have my own maruah I’m not gonna tell that I’m sorry or whatever.
And yeah, I’m proud. But so what? If you don’t like me, it’s not my problem at all. I said this again and again but I don’t think any one you belieb me.
I, Jennifer “The Candy-Chocolate Gurl” Cyrus Bieber 100% confirm that I don’t care if people don’t like me. It’s their loss and their problem. If you don’t like me, just tell me the reason and I’ll do my best to correct myself. But if you still don’t like me, just do your part- 1. DON’T TALK TO ME 2. DO YOUR BEST TO STAY AWAY FROM ME.
And of course I’ll try my best to stay away from you too.
You’re happy, I’m happy. No drama. DONE. :)
And back to the subject—My mom haven’t return me back the bloody Maxis Broadband. Darn hard for me. I can’t live without Facebook. ;)
How can I connect with my friends for free when there’s no Internet connection?
So this is my plan:: Do all my homework. Study when my mom demand me to study. And try my best.
Maybe after a few months or if I’m lucky a few WEEKS, I’ll COOLY ask my mom: “So. Can I have the broadband back?” in my sweetest, pleading yet cool voice.
And if she says no, I’ll say: “Fine. At least I have my friends.”
Of course I’m not gonna say: “At least I have my friends AND MTV.”!! Or my mom will see my weakness that I can’t live without MTV either! Or the channel “E!”!!
♥

0 comments:
Post a Comment