BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Monday, August 9, 2010

♥Freaking Arrived♥

The TV arrived! The TV arrived just now!! OMG!! I don’t have a camera so I can’t take a picture of it…

But I have bad news too…  I won’t be able to watch the Teen Choice Awards live! I hate it when I had to mention it! I really hate it! Seriously! I had been begging my father to subscribe the freaking FOX channel so I can watch it live on FOX today but he didn’t. I’m so furious right now!! Seriously! I’m really SICK of them!

I so badly want to watch the freaking Teen Choice Awards! Why don’t they subscribe?! Seriously I’m so freaking furious right now!!

I so hate them sometimes! Why don’t they freaking subscribe?! WHY?!

But they will, I’m  sure of it. Cuz my mum said, “If I had the mood, I’ll call Astro.” IF I HAD THE MOOD?! GO TO HELL!!

I knew it! They didn’t want me to watch the Teen Choice Awards! I hate them! I freaking hate them!

Why?! Why do they have to do this to me?!  It’s just one simple freaking call! Seriously! WHY DON’T THEY CALL FREAKING ASTRO?!

WHY?!

0 comments: