BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Sunday, August 29, 2010

♥I Dreamed A Dream♥

Good morning, peeps! :D

I’m getting ready for a trip to Sunway and I thought I “drop-by”.

Okay, it’s not Susan Boyle anymore… it’s Justin Bieber. Forget about her audition to the America’s Got Talent. Forget about her cat.

‘Cause yesterday night I dreamed of Justin!

I was staying in a 5 star hotel and Justin Bieber just appeared in the room (I think. Dreams are always weird and random) and I was like, “Oh my Gosh somebody pinch me! It’s freaking Justin Bieber!”

Then blah blah (I forgot part of it.) and I was like, “Can I touch your hair?” (Which is weird to me because I just watched Karate Kid the other night and there was a line ‘Can I touch your hair?’) and he said sure so I touched it.

It seems that he’s shorter than me (Jeez Louise. Dreams tell lies too. How can he be shorter than me?! I’m only 143 cm! I mean, come on! Get real!) and his hair is like, really smooth (I bet his hair is smooth in real life too. ><)

Then me & my family are planning to go to Green Box to play some karaoke and I thought he would come so I come along too. But it turns out he disappeared (weirrrd) then I set out looking for him (:P).

But of course I didn’t find him! So the dream ended (stupid la. I hate it when dreams just randomly end.) and I heard, “Ying! Wake up! It’s time for a trip to Sunway!”

“Okay!”

The ♥ End

><

0 comments: