Okay, I gotta admit that family outings are sometimes fun. Sometimes, I say!
But today’s different. Today’s smashing! Smashing, I tell ya’!
Okay, we suppose to celebrate my granddad’s birthday tomorrow… but my aunt will be busy tomorrow so we decided to celebrate it today.
We went to the Mines to have dinner at the Esquire Kitchen with my cousin (his name is Hue Chun How… I call him Chun Chun).
Then we went to Speedy to buy a Glee soundtrack. (You have gotta check out the “Poker Face” Glee version! Different but smashing!) ♥♥
It was fun, really. It’s always fun when it comes with occasions with Chun Chun…
‘Cause we have so much in common. Unlike me & my sister of course.
We barely see each other, I say. Like, once in a blue moon. ><
At first, it was kind of awkward hanging with him.
But after awhile we really looked like siblings.
He’s really lucky. His hand phone is a LG Cookie.
My parents don’t allow me to have a cell.
I don’t know what’s the hell’s their problem… but I had been begging for one since I was 9!
Seriously! But until now I’m still begging for one.
But, I’ll never give up begging for one! I’m gonna earn it! As Justin Bieber says… NEVER SAY NEVER! :D
Anyways, back to the subject. :P
We bought ices too. Oreo McFlurry baby!! It’s the best ice-cream I had ever tasted (Well, literally. ><)!
But the outing only lasted for about, 2 or 3 hours. :/
Of course. It always does. :(
Tomorrow I’m gonna go shopping with my family in Sunway. :)
Hopefully the adults are planning something nice for us so maybe, just maybe, my sister & I will meet my cousin again at the next day.
♥

0 comments:
Post a Comment