BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Friday, August 27, 2010

♥If We Ever Again♥

If We Ever Meet Again

Yeah… That’s a picture. I’m bored… and when I’m bored I do unnecessary things. :/

I’m thinking about the boy I had a crush on since sixth grade. Grr… As I said, I had tried to get over him…

And I did… then one day I chatted with him on MSN and I fell in love with him all over again.

Here we go again… :S

I haven’t seen him for months now…

Like, 5 months.

Hang on… I’m not gonna tell anymore about him.

This is a secret. No one in this world should know (except the besties I trust of course).

Feels like I’m giving too much information.

0 comments: