BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Friday, August 27, 2010

♥享受我的一人世界♥

Hey hey!

My sister, my mother and my sickening grandaunt is down town!

So now I’m all alone in the house (my maid’s cleaning. Anyway, it’s still the same) listening to loud music and I feel great!

I crossed my fingers when I said I would do my crappy homework.

I mean, you have got to be kidding me!

I wouldn’t do my homework on this fateful moment! :P

Sorry, mum! XD (She’ll never know anyways. :P)

0 comments: