BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Friday, August 27, 2010

♥Crap Family♥

Yeah… I hate them all (except my grandfather & my aunt, Kirsten).

Especially my crap sister, she’s freaking drama.

When I’m watching TV, that brat wants to watch stupid SpongeBob Squarepants (Which I parody it to SpongeBob Eggpants) and when I don’t let her to watch Eggpants, she will start fucking drama by telling my grandaunt, who have a mouth that can’t be tamed, “Koh Poh! My sister don’t let me to watch TV!”

“Koh Poh! My sister don’t let me to use the computer!!”

“Koh Poh! Can’t shut my sister UP?!”

And so on.

And I enjoyed it.. ‘cause I know she hates it.

Slowly killing her…

I can’t wait for her to grow up.

Jeez Louise.

I hate her.

I have so much to talk about her but “I hate her” says it all.

Ha! I bet her dream is to be Mrs.Eggpants! XD

You know, she’s so immature that she can type/copy the whole freaking book into the freaking computer!

She hates fashion, she hates gossip, she thinks Sorcerer’s Apprentice is boring, she hates music (let alone singing), she just loooooves her stinky bolster (she brings it every where with her, and she named it ‘Eugene’) she hates watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians, she pretends to like Glee (just because she wants to fit in with my friends), she signs up for Facebook just because of the freaking games (booooring) and much much much more.

That’s why it’s impossible for us to be sisters. I repeat, IMPOSSIBLE.

Who can agree more?!

She always follows me.

She sees me signs up for blogspot, she wants too.

She sees me signs up for Facebook, she wants too.

She sees me go to Tania’s house, she wants too.

She sees me run up the elevator, she runs up there too… and fell down.

SERVES.

YOU.

RIGHT.

She’s such a pain in the ass/neck.

That’s why I call her a vampire sometimes…

Cause she’s such a pain in the neck.

0 comments: