I know a lot of you may feel surprised that I hate holidays. But I really do hate them.
Reasons:
- It’s boring
- We won’t get to see our friends :(
- Teachers give piles of homework to do
- It’s boring
- There’s nothing to do
- Must face our parents every single day :’(
- Family outings…
- It’s boring
But mainly it’s number 6. Yeah. I don’t like them. And yeah I love them (erm… eww?) and I appreciate what they had done for me (yeah, right… Sarcasm! =_=)… but I still don’t like them.
Reasons:
- They’re sappy
- They’re so not cool
- They can never understand my own special language I share with my besties (that’s quite a relief, honestly)
- They like floral prints (I mean, HELLO?!)
- They’re a pain in the ass!!
- Nag, nag, nag
- They hate Justin Bieber
- They hate the music I love
- “Turn the music down!!!”
- They get angry so easily.
- They miss the old me (MAIN REASON!!)
- ‘Mom, 借我电话.” “No.” “Why?!” “Because I said so.” “Then why don’t you get me a phone then?” “I have reasons.” “Like what?” “*NO ANSWER*” “(Muttering) Fuck you bitch. :P”
- My dad’s a bit of a racist :( (Comment if you wanna more about this point)
The old me:
- Sappy
- Un-cool
- Adorable (Eww!)
- Hates black
- Loves red
- Have hair like a nerd.
- Quiet
- Shy
- Very worried about my homework not getting done. (Poor me… but bye bye old me!!)
The new me:
- Cool! :P
- Flirty ;)
- LOVES BLACK!! (I mean, the color is SO cool!!!)
- HOT PINK BABY!!!
- Crazy!!
- Hair (breaking the school rules!!)
- I curse sometimes. :P (i.e: SHUT THE HELL OUT OF YOUR FREAKING/FUCKING MOUTH!!!)
- I can be mean sometimes :P
- I secretly want to be a model (but I’m short… whatever.)
- I think tattoos are so COOL!
- FACEBOOK!!!
- Rude
- I crush on boys a lot… but only for a short while. :P
- Justin Bieber!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! U SMILE, I SMILE!!
- I LOVE TO LAUGH AND SMILE :D
- :D :D :D
- Crazy
- Annoying (sometimes)
- MY BESTIES!!!!!!!! U R MY LIFE!
- I HATE CELEBRITY POSERS/FAKERS
- I wanna polish my nails BLACK when I’m 21.
- hot, seventeen, Hello!, Galaxie magazines are my FAVORITE!!!!!
- Gossip, gossip, gossip… (But NEVER about Justin Bieber & Miley Cyrus… cuz I don’t wanna betray them!)
- Oh, and I freaking hate studying :P
- No worries against my homework. :P Just say I didn’t bring the book and egg-heads will believe me!!
Yeah, I know… I guess I got carried awaaay.
LOL… :D
GTG sleep. 12-thirty midnight. My grandaunt pretending to be innocent, standing next to me watching what I am writing. She wants me to go to sleep now. :P She thinks that she doing that annoys me. But it doesn’t. HA! In your face, egg-head!
Told you I can be rude and mean sometimes.
YAWN
♥

0 comments:
Post a Comment