BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

♥My Life Would Suck Without You♥

This month will be the worst month yet. You know why? It’s all because of the stupid holidays!

Yeah, holidays are great.

But the problem is that my final-year examination (crap) is coming.

And I’m crap at almost every single subject except English.

Great, really great. (Sarcasm)

And the two-week holiday is coming.

That means a two-week terror will be coming.

All study, study, study with my mom and no Internet.

It’ll be all crap.

Crap, I promise. CRAP.

Holidays with my family are always crap.

The worst days ever.

I would prefer school days. :/

Seriously.

Stupid exam! I ing hate exams!

The perfect excuse for my parents to nag at me.

Those terrorists. Ugh.

My mom. Again. The second best terrorist. It is calling me. And I really mean “IT”.

0 comments: