BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

♥Fringing Bored♥

Okay, not going to school for a couple of days already really sucks. There’s nothing to do. Grr… only watch TV. :P

Well… you can tell that I had finished my breakfast (Tom Yam fried noodles baby!) and my sister is getting ready for school. :) She hates school. LOL… Unlike me… I ♥ school.

Don’t misunderstand me. When I say I ♥ school doesn’t mean that I’m that nerd in 1 Cekal (Note: it’s my class name for 2010) who likes studying & doing homework. :/

What I really mean is that I can see my friends & get out of bore. Duhh! >< Heehee…

0 comments: