BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

♥Rojak Post♥

I just finished yesterday’s homework. :)

The only problem is that I had been lazy the whole year through so I still have a lot of homework to do. :(

I know. It sucks. :/

Well… it’s a good thing that I decided to change my lazy attitude of doing homework. :P

Skip~

I’m now listening to Hitz.fm’s Top 40 with Adam.

I like JJ & Ean better. You know the Gotcha Calls?

I ♥ listening to “Best of Gotchas” >.<

It’s so damn freaking funny. XD

Skip~

Anyways, the Maxis Broadband are still going bollocks.

XD

Haha. “Bollocks”… I ♥ that word. It’s so funny.

==

Anyways, it still in bollocks.

And I hate it.

I swear that when I get back to Facebook, a whole bunch of notifications are waiting for me to check them.

I hate it when people comment SPAM.

But “Comment War” is fun. XD

We type randomly and comment as fast as we can.

Haha. One time, when my friends & I are playing “Comment War” on FB, there’s 40 over notifications in a few minutes. :P

Crazy, right?

Skip~

Oops it’s now 2:08pm now. :O

Time flies too when you’re not having fun. :/

Skip~

Oh wow… JJ & Ean are singing their own Katy Perry’s “California Gurls” parody now!

I ♥ them!

Hitz.fm boys, we think we’re comical…

We’re all dudes but Natalie is not… (XD)

OMGosh they’re crap at the “oh-oh-oh”

Skip~

OMG!! Taylor Swift’s “Mine” new single had reached 22!

Hope that she’ll reach #1!!

I’m one of her biggest fan (and Justin Bieber too of course)!!

“Mine” video will be released on 28th August on MTV channel (713)- 9pm.

3 days to go!

I’m so freaking excited! XD

0 comments: