BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

♥Better♥

Hey hey people!! ♥

I’m #nowlistening to Miranda Cosgrove’s “Kissing You” and I feel great!

Seriously! All of a sudden I feel great right now!

I’m listening to loud music & just being myself & I feel just great! :D

So tomorrow I’m sure that I won’t be absent at school. :)

Skip~

Okay, I gotta admit that I’m getting bored of the music I’m currently listening to. :/

So I gotta buy new albums or something…

Maybe Christina Aguilera’s “Bionic” or Cheryl Cole’s “Fight For This Love”.

I don’t quite like Christina’s “Bionic” song… but Wen Hui & me just adore Cheryl’s “Fight For This Love”.

So… yeah. I’ll maybe buy Christina’s one or Cheryl’s one. :)

Or maybe Justin Bieber’s “My World 2.0”.

The Justin Bieber album that I bought a month ago  is “My Worlds”. :) And I ♥ the album. :)

Justin’s my favorite!

Skip~

So yesterday’s my cousin’s & my mum’s birthday.

So unsurprisingly, he (my cousin) called me & was like, “Yo babe it’s the birth day boy!” So I was like, “Yeahh… I know. Babby Hirthday dude. Big deal.” But actually I was like, “What? ‘Babe’?! Are you fucking kidding me?! ‘Babe’?! You’re not American or something! Dude! Seriously!”

Jeez Louise! What up with the pump?!

Justin Bieber =) Mixed Up =)

 Eenie Meenie (ft. Sean Kingston)  One TimeFavorite GirlNever Let You Go  One Time (2)

0 comments: