BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Bring Justin Bieber to Kuala Lumpur!!

Justin Bieber Channel

Find Justin Bieber Channel on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Bring Taylor Swift to Malaysia!!!!

Vote!!! :)

Be A Part of Justin's World!

Mozes.com

To All Asian Beliebers!!

WHY HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

U Smile - Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber Sings "Teenage Dream" & Talks Bullying, Haters and Selena Gomez (11/03/2010)

EMA 2010 - Best Male Artist - Justin Bieber

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

♥Powerless Me♥

God, I feel like I have no energy to do something even though I don’t have high temperature.

It’s funny though… that when I have fever, I feel hyper active. But when I don’t, I can’t…get…up.

Weird. *Shudder*

That’s why I decided not to go to school again, because I’m sure I’ll have no energy. :(

Which really sucks.

I have to call one of my classmates to ask: “Today did teacher gave any homework?”

And that will surely 麻烦them.

:/ I can’t only say…

I’m sick of being freaking sick. :@

Anyways, GTG have my breakfast! Yummy…

Tom Yam fried noodles you know!

This always happen… When I’m sick, I’m being fussed all over! XD

0 comments: